Friday, December 05, 2008

Good news!

Since the last time I blogged, my husband blogged FOUR times! That's insane! I've been slacking on the blog front but on the Liz front I have been busy.

I quit working at the library. I was having a hard time managing my time and working so much it was affecting my grades. My previous two Bio test grades were both 79. After I quit my next test grade was a 96. Talk about a difference!

At the end of September I turned in an application for Co-Editor of the school newspaper. Since I was a regular writer I applied. I didn't hear back about it so I shrugged it off until last week when I was called for an interview for today.

No more than a half hour later I received a call with an offer. I guess it also helped that I was the only student to actually show up for the interview but I'd like to think I wowed them too :P

Well I have to sleep now. Tomorrow is another study day for me. I have an exam on Monday for my online class. Tuesday is my history Exam. And then the following Monday is my Biology exam which is good because it gives me plenty of time to study for that.

To continue with the good news, Dan got accepted to Penn State! We are super stoked! I will transfer in the Fall whereas he will start Summer Semester. I looked up the foreign languages offered by Penn State and they offer Korean! I am super stoked!!! I haven't even applied to Penn State yet but if I get in, I can learn how to speak Korean! That would be one more thing crossed off the list.

Going back to school has been a lifesaver for me and I am so thankful I came to this decision on my own. I'm in school because I want to be and therefore getting the most out of my education. Okay, I am babbling now, this is why I haven't blogged in forever.. lack of quality material to blog about :P

1 comment:

Iron Maggie said...

I am still super excited you guys are coming here! AHHH!! LOL.