Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hurricane Party

Hannah is still a Tropical Storm moving at 12mph with winds of 70mph. It's almost a Hurricane cat 1 so South Carolina is under a Hurricane Watch which means conditions are favorable for a hurricane.

I lived in Florida during many hurricanes and luckily I haven't been in a catasptopic one like Andrew or Katrina. I'm not too worried about Hannah. She just needs to make up her mind about what kind of storm she wants to be and then just stay that.

Unfortunately Dan has to man the boat. And he will most likely be there all weekend so that means I will be bored. I will host a kid friendly hurricane party at my house. Someone has to bring a baby gate though, I am fresh out :P

Since I live the most inland of my group of friends I figured my location would be safer plus we have tons of games. I'm super glad we got a new roof this spring :D

If you want to come hang out, just let me know and I'll email you the infomation.

No comments: